Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogs to Follow 1.0

In addition to sharing information about the Young CPA activities of the Texas Society of CPAs, I plan to provide some information about blogs and other online resources that I have found useful professionally. There is a lot of information out there on the topics of millenials in the workplace, management and organization, CPA exam, tax, audit, and other topics of interest to accountants.

As far as blogs go, I have a large pool to draw from. I am addicted to Google Reader. I follow 165 blogs. It's an illness, really.

One blog that may be of interest to CPA candidates is the CPA Exam Preparation Blog by Roger CPA Review. While I can't attest to their CPA review products, I do know that the blog often has well written articles with good tips, tricks, and reminders. This company is forward-thinking. They have live, online, and usb review courses. I also happen to know that they were working on an iPhone application.

I am interested in hearing what CPA exam review products have worked well for you, so please comment about your experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Michael! Our Online Course is actually now available on your iPhone so that busy people can study on the go. We look forward to following your blog - and interesting information from the Young CPAs Conference!

    ReplyDelete